Cancellation Policy: You must inform Bass River Resort by 10am, ten (10) full days prior to your arrival date of any changes or cancellations to receive a refund, less a $20.00 service charge. Any cancellations or changes made less than 10 days of your arrival date result in the full amount forfeited.
Rainy Day Rain Check Policy: If it is raining at Bass’ River Resort at 12:00 noon, on your scheduled float date, you will be issued a rain check valid for 1 year, for a future date of your choice, based on availability. If the rain stops before 12:00 noon, no rain checks will be issued. No refunds for early returns. No refunds or rainchecks on camping or lodging.
- Any person entering Bass’ River Resort must first register at Bass’ Headquarters prior to entering the campground.
- Deposits on camping, lodging, floating, horseback riding and group packages are required to guarantee availability.
Camping: A $35.00 site security deposit is required at time of reservation for loud area sites + hookup fees for electric sites.
- Early camping arrivals can be accommodated based upon availability -additional $3.00 per/person.
- No organized DJ/Band/Karaoke music at campsites without approved permission.
- No camping or organized activity/events allowed beside lodging units.
- A 2-night minimum stay is required on weekends. A 3-night minimum is required on Holiday weekends. Sunday nights on Holiday weekends are subject to Saturday rates.
- Customers must provide their own pillows, linens, towels & utensils, including pots & pans for all lodging.
- A security deposit is required at time of reservation if booking for the next year; otherwise you are subject to a security deposit upon arrival – $50 per Cozy Cabin, $100 per Cozy Deluxe, $150 per Log Cabin & $250 per House
- Not all lodging is available during off-season.
- Camping: Dogs must be on a leash at all times while on the resort property and never left unattended. Do not attach leashes to the trees. Keep leash to a 10 ft maximum length.
- Lodging: Dogs must be on a leash at all times while on the resort property and never left unattended. A $25 cleaning fee is charged per pet per lodging unit. Management reserves the right to remove pets and their owners for inappropriate behaviors, especially if they disturb or endanger other guests. Damages to any Bass’ River Resort property is subject to financial penalty, to be determined by management, and/or followed with prosecution to the full extent of the law.
Safety & Liability: Although we spare no effort to assure you have a safe trip, tubing, canoeing, rafting, kayaking, and horseback riding may include some personal risk. Participation in these activities is at your own risk. Bass’ River Resort does not assume responsibility for personal injury, medical payments, property loss or damage. You will be asked to acknowledge this by signing a liability waiver before your outing begins.
River Trip Information: Particular attention must be paid to private property. Most property along the river’s edge is marked with purple paint for no trespassing. Please do not stop or camp on these riverbanks. Missouri waterway regulations forbid cans, bottles, and other trash items to be deposited along streams and rivers. Please utilize our free supplied trash bags to bring these items to be properly disposed of. Late takeouts: $25.00 service charge per hour for takeouts after 7 pm.
High-water/Flood Policy: If the determination is made by state officials or the management that river levels are beyond safe canoeing or rafting standards of use, a credit certificate will be issued in the amount of your payment. (No Refunds) In most situations, catering, lodging, and camping reservations should be not affected by flood conditions and will be honored.
General: Management reserves the right to evict persons for non-compliance. In fairness to all of our guests, and to assure that everyone has a wonderful experience at Bass’ River Resort, all of our policies and regulations will be strictly enforced. Management reserves the right to change or move campsite/lodging units at any time.
Bass’ River Resort makes every effort to provide you with a clean, well-maintained campsite. Please help us maintain the natural beauty of Ozarks River Country by using our dumpsters throughout the campground to deposit your waste. Don’t leave trash at your campsite. You may bring your own trash bags or purchase them at our main headquarters. We ask campers to leave their campsite the same way they found it. Pet stations are located at the main store.
Check-in is from 3:00 pm to office closing for camping and lodging reservations. Floating and horseback riding need to be at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time. Early check-ins are subject to an Early Check-in Fee and availability of the campsite/lodging unit. Late check-ins must call to make prior arrangements and balance due must be paid in full with the office. Call for closing hours as these vary. Before entry to the resort is permitted, each car and everybody in the car must be registered at the front office.
Check-out for lodging is 11:00 am. Check-out for camping is 2:00 pm. Loud area campers need to check-out with the front office to have site inspected in order to receive the site security deposit back.
Visitors on the campground must pay for a day pass. These are $12 per person, per day plus tax. Day passes must be issued to persons visiting a registered guest. All visitors must sign in and be out by 9:00 pm.
Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 6:00 am in the family area and in all lodging areas. Quiet time for the loud area camping is 2:30 am to 6:00 am. Quiet time is strictly enforced.
All campsites include a picnic table and fire ring. We have standard sites, electric sites, water & electric sites and full hookup sites. Our campsites hold anywhere from 8 people up to 30 people. Please request specific accommodations during reservation.
If you have any questions at all, and you want to talk to a real person, we’re here to help. Let us know what we can help you with to make your stay spectacular. Fill out the Get-In-Touch form, or contact us directly: